Tuesday, September 27, 2011

JOEds Lutong Hapon, Japanese Food for the Cebuanos

Had another satisfying dinner tonight in one of our favorite restaurant JOEd's Lutong Hapon  now located in their new place Enmore Residence, Jose Avila St. Capitol Cebu City just beside the Sacred Heart School for Girls.  I had my favorite Pork Carbi while my partner had the Beef Teriyaki. Lutong Hapon as it is commonly called offers affordable Japanese food to its clients, allowing ordinary people like us to taste Japanese food which we know are expensive. 

I still remember when we had our first taste of Katsudon and Karegodon back in Mabolo it was indeed a "Carenderia Lutong Hapon".  It was far from being a called a restaurant then.  After that first experience, we came to love this restaurant because of the various choices, the excitement we get every time we get to taste another menu, the cool staffs who greets you in chorus as you step in the door and the chance to take home the chopsticks(hehehe) so I can practice at home.
Entrance of JoEd's Lutong Hapon.

For the price and the quality of food and service, I say this ones a must try in Cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment