Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Money, money, money...makes the world go round.

If I have the money like Jingky Pacquiao, I would have taken my breakfast in Thailand, lunch in Japan and dinner in Paris(wishful thinking!). Unfortunately, I don't have "Manny" but God permits I see myself taking my pictures on those places.  On the positive side, I can visit our own domestic destinations with airline promos, free ticket from my sister(hehehe) and good weather.

When we think of traveling, it's synonymous to MONEY.  However, I always believe that going to new places doesn't need to be expensive.  You can always find ways to enjoy and not spend to much.  Watch out for airline promos, look for affordable accommodations, scour for affordable but good food, pack your own food or look for a friend in that place to tour you around and treat you out(saves a lot!).

In my blog, I will share to you our tricks and tips of our real experiences to guide you in your plans. No sugar coating.

No comments:

Post a Comment